Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] FTF Geocacher Magazine - Third Issue

  • JestrrRulz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      Keith,

      Will we get renewal instructions for our subscriptions? Would not want to miss a copy!

      Jeri / JestrRulz

      On Jun 1, 2010, at 11:08 PM, "Keith Petrus" <ckpetrus@...> wrote:

      Updating the magazine status – the third of three trial issues has been sent to the printer and we have committed to continued publication beyond the trial period. Issue 3 will mail out in the next couple of weeks. Thanks to all who have supported our up-start magazine start-up!

    • Keith Petrus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2010
        I plan to send out an email soon with renewal instructions. Thanks for the reminder!