FTF Geocacher Magazine - Third Issue

  • Keith Petrus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Updating the magazine status – the third of three trial issues has been sent to the printer and we have committed to continued publication beyond the trial period. Issue 3 will mail out in the next couple of weeks. Thanks to all who have supported our up-start magazine start-up!
    • JestrrRulz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        Keith,

        Will we get renewal instructions for our subscriptions? Would not want to miss a copy!

        Jeri / JestrRulz

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2010
          I plan to send out an email soon with renewal instructions. Thanks for the reminder!