Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Thank a Hider. Nominate a cache TODAY!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010
      Like Arnoud said!!!

      Get to it folks...I did some more today...If I can, you can too!

      Cheers Shawn

      In a message dated 5/31/2010 5:27:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, soaringeagle@... writes:

      Guys, we cache because people hide caches. The CenTex awards is our little way to thank those who make this past time possible.

      A lot of active cachers in this forum have not submitted a nomination yet. Take 15 minutes today and make somebody's day. You don't have to submit a cache per category. But given Austin's high quality caches, there should be at least a few that stand out.

      http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA is where you nominate.

      And don't forget pictures and logs... These too are worth nominating.

      Only 8 hours left... nominate...

    • moosiegirltx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010

        > Da-da-da-dooooooooom
        > Today is IT. May 31. The last chance to nominate your favorite caches, logs, and photos of 2009.
        > Nomination boxes close at midnight -- and you don't want to be the person who says, "Geez! How did they fail to nominate THAT?!?! It's so COOL!"
        > Even if there are only one or two caches that stand out in your memory, nominate those. You do NOT have to make a nomination in every category. No opinion? Just leave that category blank!
        > So go, thou, to http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA and nominate!
        >
        > BarbJ - where did May GO!?!? - Tygress

        OH CRAP. I forgot to go vote after supper last night! :'(

        Thanks to all to made their voices heard.

        Candy
      • Jana Iannello
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010

          thanx for nagging........really