LAST CHANCE TO NOMINATE!!! Austin Cache Awards 2009 needs YOU!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010

      Da-da-da-dooooooooom

      Today is IT. May 31.  The last chance to nominate your favorite caches, logs, and photos of 2009.

      Nomination boxes close at midnight -- and you don't want to be the person who says, "Geez! How did they fail to nominate THAT?!?! It's so COOL!"

      Even if there are only one or two caches that stand out in your memory, nominate those. You do NOT have to make a nomination in every category. No opinion? Just leave that category blank!

      So go, thou, to  http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA    and nominate!

      BarbJ - where did May GO!?!? - Tygress

      Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
      AwesomePennyStocks.com
    • arnaud.geo
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2010
        Guys, we cache because people hide caches. The CenTex awards is our little way to thank those who make this past time possible.

        A lot of active cachers in this forum have not submitted a nomination yet. Take 15 minutes today and make somebody's day. You don't have to submit a cache per category. But given Austin's high quality caches, there should be at least a few that stand out.

        http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA is where you nominate.

        And don't forget pictures and logs... These too are worth nominating.

        Only 8 hours left... nominate...
      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2010
          Like Arnoud said!!!

          Get to it folks...I did some more today...If I can, you can too!

          Cheers Shawn

          In a message dated 5/31/2010 5:27:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, soaringeagle@... writes:

          Guys, we cache because people hide caches. The CenTex awards is our little way to thank those who make this past time possible.

          A lot of active cachers in this forum have not submitted a nomination yet. Take 15 minutes today and make somebody's day. You don't have to submit a cache per category. But given Austin's high quality caches, there should be at least a few that stand out.

          http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA is where you nominate.

          And don't forget pictures and logs... These too are worth nominating.

          Only 8 hours left... nominate...

        • moosiegirltx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1 7:57 AM

            > Da-da-da-dooooooooom
            > Today is IT. May 31. The last chance to nominate your favorite caches, logs, and photos of 2009.
            > Nomination boxes close at midnight -- and you don't want to be the person who says, "Geez! How did they fail to nominate THAT?!?! It's so COOL!"
            > Even if there are only one or two caches that stand out in your memory, nominate those. You do NOT have to make a nomination in every category. No opinion? Just leave that category blank!
            > So go, thou, to http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA and nominate!
            >
            > BarbJ - where did May GO!?!? - Tygress

            OH CRAP. I forgot to go vote after supper last night! :'(

            Thanks to all to made their voices heard.

            Candy
          • Jana Iannello
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1 8:06 AM

              thanx for nagging........really