Fw: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2009 Austin Cache Awards -- ONLY 3 DAYS L EFT TO NOMINATE! (indluding this one)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 5:25 AM

      I know this is a crazy day/weekend for some of us -- but try to squeeze in a few moments to nominate your favorite Austin area caches from 2009. We want the best of the best recognized -- and *really* don't want any fantastic caches left out in the caching dark!

      Remember, nomination boxes CLOSE midnight Monday.

      Please click on over tohttp://tinyurl.com/CTGCA and NOMINATE!!!!

      And then go play the rest of your weekend!

      BarbJ - nominate nominate nominate - Tygress

      Health Plans From $50/mo.
      Compare Low-Cost Health Plans Online. Blue Cross, Aetna and more.
      healthinsurancesort.com