OT: Final push to move. For Sale

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010

      Gang,
      I'm down to the last bit of stuff to be sold before I move to San Antonio.  I have 4 very nice oak ladder back dining chairs with rush seats that someone can have for the special geocacher price of $80. I also have a triple dresser with mirror and a f/q headboard for $50.  The dresser has some damage to the finish on the top, but it's very usable.  I'll be here in Austin on Saturday is you tell me you want any of these and can pick them up then.

      Email me is you want pics.

      Now, back to your regularly scheduled conversations.

      363. 8080