Re: Fw: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2009 Austin Cache Awards -- have you nomi nated YOUR favorites?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 25, 2010

      The file is available to everyone... just go to the Groups page (usually there's a link at the bottom of these emails) and you can access uploaded files from there.

      Unless I'm misreading what you meant to say to Paul. In which case -- I plead foggy contacts and am going to bed now.

      Meanwhile -- consider this your reminder to NOMINATE!!!!!

       http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA

      Thanks for playing!

      BarbJ/Tygress