Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GiGi and JoJo tops 5K

  • Debbie Sampson
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2010
      Way to go girl!!!

      Joey & Deb

      --- On Mon, 5/3/10, Carlinlb <carlinlb@...> wrote:

      From: Carlinlb <carlinlb@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GiGi and JoJo tops 5K
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 10:25 PM

      5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
      Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 3, 2010
        Congrats!!!!! great way of doing that!

        Shawn/s6sputnik

        In a message dated 5/3/2010 10:42:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time, sampson_debbie@... writes:

        Way to go girl!!!

        Joey & Deb

        Message 3 of 13 , May 4, 2010

          woo woo! and woof!

          sometime Jo Jo Tygress

          5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
          Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

          TODAY: iPads for $23.74?
          Special Report: Macbooks are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
          QuiBids.com
        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 13 , May 4, 2010
            Woo hoo!! Now when and where is the big event?

            Message 5 of 13 , May 4, 2010
              Way to go, indeed!  Hope to be there myself, in a couple of months . . .  <G>

              Russ the waterweasel

              5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
              Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

            • Pam Tobias
              Message 6 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                5K!  Wow!  That's what I've been waiting for to cash (cache?) in my day of JoJo-ing!  Hello Gigi?  Let's go caching!  :-)

                Pam/pblt

                On May 3, 2010, at 10:25 PM, Carlinlb wrote:

                5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

              • Mrs. Captain Picard
                Message 7 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                  You go, Girl!

                  Cheers,

                  On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Carlinlb <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                  5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                  Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                • davrobson
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                    Good to see you at the event. Didn't know you were reaching a milestone. Congrats.
                    Dave/davrobson

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Carlinlb" <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                    > 5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                    > Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                  • softscienceofficer
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                      Awesome! Many congratulations!

                      Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Carlinlb" <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                      > 5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                      > Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                    • Jana Iannello
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                        Congratulations, everyone!!!  Event? event?

                        On 5/4/2010 9:06 AM, davrobson wrote:

                        Good to see you at the event. Didn't know you were reaching a milestone. Congrats.
                        Dave/davrobson

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Carlinlb" <carlinlb@.. .> wrote:

                        > 5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                        > Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

                      • Dave Marquardt
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                          Congratulations!

                          -Dave
                           Balde Runner

                          On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Carlinlb <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                          5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                          Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                        • Dana Simmang
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                            Congratulations!