Waterweasel hits #4500

  • sampson_debbie
    Message 1 of 12 , May 3 8:42 PM
      Russ:
      Congratulations. Just noticed on one of our logs you hit this milestone. Keep on rolling.

      Joey & Deb
    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 2 of 12 , May 3 9:00 PM
        Congratulations Waterweasel!

        On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM, sampson_debbie <sampson_debbie@...> wrote:

        Russ:
        Congratulations. Just noticed on one of our logs you hit this milestone. Keep on rolling.

        Joey & Deb

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 12 , May 4 5:53 AM
          4,500?!?!? Seems like just the other day he was at 4,499!

          Congrats!

          Message 4 of 12 , May 4 5:58 AM
            Thanks!  I'm calling it '9K, Halfway!' <G>

            Russ the waterweasel

            Congratulations. Just noticed on one of our logs you hit this milestone. Keep on rolling.

            Joey & Deb

          • Pam Tobias
            Message 5 of 12 , May 4 6:02 AM
              I guess Russ & Barb had a successful post-event caching trip!  We saw them heading out on their quest and wished them luck.  I know Barb isn't far off!  She's next!  Congrats!!!

              Pam/pblt

              Message 6 of 12 , May 4 6:02 AM
                Nope, same day! <G>

                Thanks for the good wishes, everyone.

                Russ the waterweasel

                4,500?!?!? Seems like just the other day he was at 4,499!

                Congrats!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "sampson_debbie" <sampson_debbie@ ...> wrote:

                > Russ:
                > Congratulations. Just noticed on one of our logs you hit this milestone. Keep on rolling.
                >
                > Joey & Deb

              • softscienceofficer
                Message 7 of 12 , May 4 7:27 AM
                  Way to go, Russ! Awesome!

                  Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "sampson_debbie" <sampson_debbie@...> wrote:

                  > Russ:
                  > Congratulations. Just noticed on one of our logs you hit this milestone. Keep on rolling.
                  >
                  > Joey & Deb

                • Carlinlb
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 4 7:36 AM
                    Congrats! 9K half way!!

                    Carlin/1Carlin
                  • Mrs. Captain Picard

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 4 9:26 AM
                        Way to Go,
                        Cache on!
                        Blizzard

                        > Raise the Roof!!!!!
                        > Julie
                        > Mrs. Captain Picard
                        >
                        > On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM, sampson_debbie <sampson_debbie@...>wrote:
                        >

                        > > Russ:
                        > > Congratulations. Just noticed on one of our logs you hit this milestone.
                        > > Keep on rolling.
                        > >
                        > > Joey & Deb

                      • Dana Simmang
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 4 10:40 AM
                          Woo hoo Waterweasel!

                          Dana
                          aggiemd91

                          On 5/3/10 10:42 PM, sampson_debbie wrote:

                          Russ:
                          Congratulations. Just noticed on one of our logs you hit this milestone. Keep on rolling.

                          Joey & Deb

                        • Hilton
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 5 4:39 AM

                            Awesome!!!