GiGi and JoJo tops 5K

  • Carlinlb
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2010
      5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
      Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo
    • Debbie Sampson
      Message 2 of 13 , May 3, 2010
        Way to go girl!!!

        Joey & Deb

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2010
          Congrats!!!!! great way of doing that!

          Shawn/s6sputnik

          In a message dated 5/3/2010 10:42:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time, sampson_debbie@... writes:

          Way to go girl!!!

          Joey & Deb

          Message 4 of 13 , May 4, 2010

            woo woo! and woof!

            sometime Jo Jo Tygress

            5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
            Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

            TODAY: iPads for $23.74?
            Special Report: Macbooks are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
            QuiBids.com
          • electric_water_boy
            Message 5 of 13 , May 4, 2010
              Woo hoo!! Now when and where is the big event?

              Message 6 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                Way to go, indeed!  Hope to be there myself, in a couple of months . . .  <G>

                Russ the waterweasel

                5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

              • Pam Tobias
                Message 7 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                  5K!  Wow!  That's what I've been waiting for to cash (cache?) in my day of JoJo-ing!  Hello Gigi?  Let's go caching!  :-)

                  Pam/pblt

                  On May 3, 2010, at 10:25 PM, Carlinlb wrote:

                  5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                  Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

                • Mrs. Captain Picard
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                    You go, Girl!

                    Cheers,

                    On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Carlinlb <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                    5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                    Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                  • davrobson
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                      Good to see you at the event. Didn't know you were reaching a milestone. Congrats.
                      Dave/davrobson

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Carlinlb" <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                      > 5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                      > Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                    • softscienceofficer
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                        Awesome! Many congratulations!

                        Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Carlinlb" <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                        > 5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                        > Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                      • Jana Iannello
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                          Congratulations, everyone!!!  Event? event?

                          On 5/4/2010 9:06 AM, davrobson wrote:

                          Good to see you at the event. Didn't know you were reaching a milestone. Congrats.
                          Dave/davrobson

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Carlinlb" <carlinlb@.. .> wrote:

                          > 5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                          > Carlin/1Carlin( 2K)Jo

                        • Dave Marquardt
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                            Congratulations!

                            -Dave
                             Balde Runner

                            On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Carlinlb <carlinlb@...> wrote:

                            5K ! What a milestone for the 10 year event! Congrats GiGi! Glad to have been one of your numorous JoJo's !
                            Carlin/1Carlin(2K)Jo

                          • Dana Simmang
                            Message 13 of 13 , May 4, 2010
                              Congratulations!