Machu Picchu

  • ClintH
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 11:12 AM
      My wife and I are headed to Lima in early June so we can go to Machu Picchu amongst other excursions.

      We plan to locate GC14Q8X in order to swap some TB's. If anyone has a bug that wants to either check in at the cache site or stay there for another cacher to pick up, let me know. If you can drop the TB at GC236XX, I will pull it out of there and take it with me.

      Best,
      Clinternet
    • Barbara Dukette
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 11:47 AM
        Hey clinternet,

        That's my hide on Machu Picchu!  I'd like to send a couple of coins with you.

        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo).