Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: WWFM VII - Saturday, May 15th

  • Mark Benson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2010
      Mine is at Noon whatever time frame we're in that day. It's a suggested time that Podcacher.com puts out, not a major requirement. Some parts of the world say the heck with the time because for them it's the wee hours of the morning (however, some stick to it for that very reason).

      Thanks for the input!  It had been a few moons since I had attended one, so I forgot what the time they kicked off.  I think the confusion stemmed from the fact that if it's noon here, it's 10am in Podcacher land.

      Yeah, I think that some countries stick to oddball hours because having it at an oddball time adds to the wacky environment that many flash mobs already possess.

      Mark
      (BoP)