RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CenTex TShirts

  • Erin Orcutt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      Melanie-

      I will not be able to make it out to the event today. :( My has turned very crazy lately and unfortunately cacheing has had to take a back seat for the time being. Feel free to sell my reserved shirt. If you don't sell it maybe we can arange a meet up since we live so close to each other. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      ~Erin~
      AdventuresofWags

      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      From: melanied@...
      Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:47:30 +0000
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CenTex TShirts

      I'll have the Tshirts that were reserved but not picked up at the 10 Year event today. I also have a few Tshirts left and will have those available for purchase. XXL and 3XL are $9.50 each and all others are $8.00 each. Cash only please.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)