Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: The Challenge is back!

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2010

      And it ain't even high summer yet.

      Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: The Challenge is back!
      Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:07:43 -0000

      I'm going to have fun popping you in the back of the head with a 2 oz weight when you start whining.

      And WHO in our group from this past weekend got eaten by mosquitos?  Oh, that was YOU!  Take a bath in industrial strength DEET, coat your self with a nice Sherwin Williams latex (for sun and wind protection), and wrap your head with a couple rolls of ducktape so we don't have to hear you whining about the TPWD Challenge.

      Just in case innocent bystanders are watching all this and thinking "Those two are going to go all it like (fill in your own stuff here)!" need to know that we're about as serious as the IRS sending you letter telling you they love your penmanship on your tax forms so they're going to give you an extra $1,000 back.  Then again...

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, bananapoo@... wrote:

      > You sound like you aren't going to have fun fishing and fishing and fishing.  And you shouldn't get burnt to a crisp if you reference the hint on the 10 Years! Port Aransas event page...
      >
      > The mosquitos shouldn't be bad, if they are even present.  I was down there a few weeks ago and never even saw a mosquito.
      >
      > And what you do with you orifices is your business, not anyone elses.
      >
      > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: