Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching in London and Paris

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010
      We were in Paris way back in 2000 (before I was geocaching :(

      so I can't help you there. But I will warn you that the Louvre  is closed on Tuesdays (or was it Monday?). Which, of course was the ONLY day we could have gone! Check on stuff like that so you won't be disappointed.

      Also, one suggestion I have heard from MCP, is to contact a local. Send out a general Howdy to several of them, or even better, set up an event! I bet some of the locals would "LOVE" to help. Wouldn't we if one of them wanted to see Texas?!

      Good Luck, and congrats on your anni