OT: Job openings at AANP

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 3:16 PM
      My friend Stormy sent me an email with info on two job openings at American Assn of Nurse Practitioners, one for a Research Coordinator and one for a Procedures and Records Coordinator. If this organization and/or position(s) sound like something you would be interested in, let me know and I'll send you the job description and contact information.

      Candy
      phone six three 2 6 2 zero 6