Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] groundspeak survey

  • bananapoo@stxga.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
      If anyone read my facebook rant, yea, I know what I want....

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jana Iannello <cybercat@...>
      Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:04:51 -0500
      To: <SATXgeocachers@yahoogroups.com>; <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] groundspeak survey

      Just completed a member survey, which I assume everyone will get. They
      asked for suggestions and what additional feature would you like to see
      with Premium Membership.. ......... ..I asked for Virtuals to be allowed
      again, with restrictions, and I couldn't think of anything concerning
      the Premium Membership question.
      Just a heads up so you can be thinking about what you will say before
      you get almost done with the survey and that question pops up.
      Please make suggestions so everyone can pick from intelligent
      options..... .:-) I have no idea what could be included with a
      Premium Membership, but I'm sure all you geeky people will have loads of
      Jana