Travel Bug Dog Tag

  • bananapooo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2010
      Does anyone have an unactivated travel bug dog tag that I can maybe purchase? I am done with the South Texas Geocaching Association banner, and I want to make it trackable, and where I thought I had an extra tag, I don't. I could order one, but I need to get this banner submitted pronto to be made in time for the 10 Years! weekend.

      It is going to have the bug tag printed on it, and so I'd need the tag code by tomorrow. Any takers? I have a paypal account to send money though!
    • softscienceofficer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2010
        I've got one. I'll send the code to you.

        Ed/SSO

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2010
          Thanks a million everyone! I didn't expect a response so quick by so many people!

          Dave Roberson has a old tag that isn't in the best shape to be sent out, and so I am going to use it for the banner to give it new life!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bananapooo" <bananapoo@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have an unactivated travel bug dog tag that I can maybe purchase? I am done with the South Texas Geocaching Association banner, and I want to make it trackable, and where I thought I had an extra tag, I don't. I could order one, but I need to get this banner submitted pronto to be made in time for the 10 Years! weekend.
          >
          > It is going to have the bug tag printed on it, and so I'd need the tag code by tomorrow. Any takers? I have a paypal account to send money though!

        • Jay Bingham
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2010

            It looks like you found one. I don’t have one, but I was going to say that I was in the REI in Round Rock about a month ago and saw that they are now stocking Travel Bug dog tags. As I recall they are $5.50 each there plus tax.

            So, should others need one in a hurry there is now a local commercial source.

            \|/ Jay / BingOGT

            -+- Georgetown , TX USA

            /|\ “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”