GC.com update issue?

  • Dana Simmang
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Has anyone noticed problems with receiving emails from gc.com since the
      update? I've tried 2 pocket queries that went through (showed up on the
      iphone app) but no email received, no notification on new night cache
      and no notification on logged finds on my owned caches.

      Thanks,
      Dana
      aggiemd91
    • Dana Simmang
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        Never mind....seems that gmail decided the last day or so that gc mail
        is spam.

        Dana
        aggiemd91