Anyone here near Houston?

  • kathy pratt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010

      I have googled and can’t seem to find any groups near Houston.  Anyone on here near me?

      Kathy Pratt, Christ Follower, Wife, Mother, Forgiven

      http://kpflounder.blogspot.com/

      Facebook/twitter/aim   kpflounder

    • Kevin (KoosKoos)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        Kathy,

        Houston has a very active group:

        http://hgcs.org/index.php

        I'm sure there are some folks from that area on our list too, but they're most active on their dedicated site.

        And you're always welcome to post here too!

        Kevin
        KoosKoos

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010

          Thanks.  I had registered, but only saw birthdays on the calendar.  I’ll look around it more.