groaner du jour

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010

      a classic ...

      The old Indian chief was ill, so he called for the medicine man.
      He came to the chief immediately, checked him out thoroughly,
      and handed him a 10-inch leather strap with the instructions
      to cut off one inch each day, boil it for an hour, and eat it. At
      the end of the ten days, the chief, still very ill, called for the
      medicine man again and angrily informed him, "The thong has
      ended but the malady lingers on."

      Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
      AwesomePennyStocks.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
        A man dining out calls his waiter over to the table. "I've noticed
        something odd," he says. "My alphabet soup only has numbers
        in it."

        "Oh, I'm sorry, sir," replies the waiter. "We ran out of alphabet
        soup. That's stewdoku."

        Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bbc7a99665c114dfddst01vuc