RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Earth Day Cache-in Trash Out Party

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      I posted this on the page, but I might as well add it here in the forum as well. I think this is a great idea and will be glad to help. One suggestion I have would be to contact the folks at the Travis county parks dept. Advise them on what we have in mind and let them suggest a park that could use a little cleanup. My suggestion is based on the facts that we have opened up a good dialogue with the county folks at the last geoevent, this could only help promote the sport through the county, and the last cleanup event we had was a city of Austin park. So we would be helping a different parks organization.

      My 2 where's Abe's  :)

      Wayne