I hid a cache pin?

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Just saw something on Facebook from a place called Cache Advance that
      said, Did you submit your online form to get your free "I Hid a Cache Pin"?
      Anybody know anything about this?
      Jana
    • torgny stadler
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        It might have something to do with today's date :-)
        Torgny Stadler (FG3 of FiedoGang)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          It's either an April Fools thing, or a great way to drum up business!