Re: San Angelo Challenge caches

  • stoneswivel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010
      Here's the skinny. Yes, we did predict 2 weeks to get the permanent caches published--it was probably me who told you that. We didn't make it. The WTX team was pretty whipped after putting on the Challenge. Remember, we were only a handful of people, spread out over a pretty large area. In the Challenge aftermath, Real Life sort of kicked back in. I can tell you that the word went out over a week ago to start collecting the permanent caches and get them approved through TPWD and GC. That's in progress now, and I hope they get published soon. When that happens, I'll post back here to let y'all know. Meantime, thanks for your patience.

      Steve