Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching.com Problems

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010

      Gee, I'd say (re the $10) you're blessed. I only found 62 cents this week caching....

      I noticed Big Green was being squeamish about photo uploads yesterday (unless it really did go down four times for 'photo upload maintenance') -- figured it was post weekend volume. Haven't gone out there today.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010
        I was with kangadrew once when he found a $50 bill!!!!!

        ....and if course I found Footnotes Coach, and that's better than hitting the lottery!

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010

          brag, brag, brag....

          =wink=

          (BarbJ/Tygress)

          From: "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...>
          To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:09:41 -0500

          I was with kangadrew once when he found a $50 bill!!!!!

          ....and if course I found Footnotes Coach, and that's better than hitting the lottery!

          Cheers,

          Staples® - Weekly Ad
          Incredible deals at Staples! Buy 1 get 1 case paper and much more!!
          staples.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010
            And I found a $5 at the same time . . . <G> (Julie was looking for the cache, Drew and I were looking for the cash!)

            Russ the waterweasel

               http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join

               CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
               CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

               http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

            Weight Loss Program
            Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

          • Kevin (KoosKoos)

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010
                I'm having the same problem....
                It's getting REALLY OLD....  having to keep logging in when I go to a new page...
                Barry
                aka Doc Geo

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010

                  It’s not our fault … even though we’ve been trying to upload lots….. not getting very far with it L

                  Jeanne

                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010

                    Yeah, yeah... 'scuses 'scuses

                    =g=

                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 30, 2010

                      Ohhhh them’s fighting words!  Try uploading 107 new caches and having to log in all the time…. NO!!!!!!! Help me……

                      Hilton, Jeanne and John

                                  TheFoods

                              70124513-06bd-46ee-a8b4-5c2a9af48960

                            We're Crabby

                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 31, 2010

                        Try entering a really nice log and having the system pull something like that... IE doesn't cache page contents. BAD words erupt. [I suggest you do your writeups outside Big Green/IE so they don't go poof while this current indigestion is going on.]

                        Anyway. Seriously. I feel your pain. I've noted for some months that Big Green has a short time-out/hang-up ... but sounds like a real glitch is going.

                        BarbJ "computers aren't always our friends" Tygress

[...]

                        Refinance Now 4.0% FIXED!
                        $160,000 Mortgage for $633/mo. Free. No Obligation. Get 4 Quotes!
                        Mortgage.LendGo.com
                      • Jim
                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 3, 2010
                          Eloquently put!
                          "BAD words erupt."

                          Foil me once, shame on the machine. Foil me 5 more times, learn a new method.

                          If my log turns into something slightly longer than "TFTC" -- which is often, I've --twitch-- developed the --twitch-- habit of composing outside (read: email drafts folder) and CopyPaste-ing into the log.

                          Less loss that way... & fewer BAD words.
                          Jim/JforceAtx

                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 3, 2010

                            aye yup.... though I may go back to Google Chrome (had an OS upgrade, and have to be in 'the mood' to reinstall stuff) ... which, not only was/is faster, but cached page content. So poof wasn't gone forever. A new wireless antenna improved things, too.... my personal EM field seems to mess with wireless. =shrug=

                            =smile=

                            Keep on loggin' those longer logs!!!!!

                            They don't have to be fancy (or versified, for that matter) to be entertaining.

                            BarbJ "advocate for actual log content" Tygress

                            Foil me once, shame on the machine. Foil me 5 more times, learn a new method.

                            If my log turns into something slightly longer than "TFTC" -- which is often, I've --twitch-- developed the --twitch-- habit of composing outside (read: email drafts folder) and CopyPaste-ing into the log.

                            Less loss that way... & fewer BAD words.
                            Jim/JforceAtx

                            > Try entering a really nice log and having the system pull something like that... IE doesn't cache page contents. BAD words erupt. [I suggest you do your writeups outside Big Green/IE so they don't go poof while this current indigestion is going on.]
                            > Anyway. Seriously. I feel your pain. I've noted for some months that Big Green has a short time-out/hang-up ... but sounds like a real glitch is going.
                            > BarbJ "computers aren't always our friends" Tygress
                            >
                            > From: "Hilton" <Hilton@...>
                            > To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
                            > Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching.com Problems
                            > Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:22:34 -0500
                            >

                            > Ohhhh them's fighting words!  Try uploading 107 new caches and having to log in all the time…. NO!!!!!!! Help me……
                            >

                            > Hilton, Jeanne and John
                            >             TheFoods
                            >
                            >       We're Crabby

                            Refi - Low as 3.32% APR
                            Homeowners: Refi before rates rise. $300k for $1,306/mo. No SSN req'd
                            QuickMatch.LendingTree.com
                          • Jay Bingham
                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 3, 2010

                              I second that notion.

                              I enjoy readin’ the logs with actual content, so, though I can’t versify like Barb can, I try to put something worth sayin’ in my logs as well.

                              Although if everyone did it, it would not be that special would it.

                               ^

                              \|/ Jay / BingOGT

                              -+- Georgetown , TX USA

                              /|\ “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "gumbietygress@ ..." <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                              > Try entering a really nice log and having the system pull something like
                              that... IE doesn't cache page contents. BAD words erupt. [I suggest you do your writeups outside Big Green/IE so they don't go poof while this current indigestion is going on.]
                              > Anyway. Seriously. I feel your pain. I've noted for some months that Big
                              Green has a short time-out/hang- up ... but sounds like a real glitch is going.
                              > BarbJ "computers aren't always our friends" Tygress
                              >
                              > From: "Hilton" <Hilton@...>
                              > To: <CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com>
                              > Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Geocaching.com Problems
                              > Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:22:34 -0500
                              >

                              > Ohhhh them's fighting words!  Try uploading 107 new caches and having
                              to log in all the time…. NO!!!!!!! Help me……

                              > Hilton, Jeanne and John

                                          TheFoods

                              Message 14 of 17 , Apr 3, 2010

                                *I* am willing to take that chance.... =grins=

                                BarbJ "loggin' loggin' loggin', get those finders loggin'" Tygress

                                Foil me once, shame on the machine. Foil me 5 more times, learn a new method.

                                If my log turns into something slightly longer than "TFTC" -- which is often, I've --twitch-- developed the --twitch-- habit of composing outside (read: email drafts folder) and CopyPaste-ing into the log.

                                Less loss that way... & fewer BAD words.
                                Jim/JforceAtx

                                --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "gumbietygress@ ..." <gumbietygress@ ...> wrote:

                                > Try entering a really nice log and having the system pull something like that... IE doesn't cache page contents. BAD words erupt. [I suggest you do your writeups outside Big Green/IE so they don't go poof while this current indigestion is going on.]
                                > Anyway. Seriously. I feel your pain. I've noted for some months that Big Green has a short time-out/hang- up ... but sounds like a real glitch is going.
                                > BarbJ "computers aren't always our friends" Tygress
                                >
                                > From: "Hilton" <Hilton@...>
                                > To: <CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com>
                                > Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Geocaching.com Problems
                                > Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:22:34 -0500
                                >

                                > Ohhhh them's fighting words!  Try uploading 107 new caches and having to log in all the time…. NO!!!!!!! Help me……
                                >

                                > Hilton, Jeanne and John
                                >             TheFoods
                                >
                                >       We're Crabby

                                Penny Stock Jumping 2000%