Need a "weekday caching friend" for the hotline

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      Wayne told me if I didn't post something asking for people to cache with during the week, that HE WOULD. His actual quote was "Take my wife ... PLEASE!" ... so ...

      Get me off the hook, you guys! If you wanna cache during the week, please give me a holler and see if I want to go with you. If you don't know the hotline number already -- I'll give it to you again! It's five twelve, six 3 two, 6 2 zero six.

      Candy
      moosiegirl

      now back to my logs ... ;-)
    • efgeiss
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
        Candy,
        I tried to send you an email but it didn't work. I'm retired so I'm free all day. Sharon has to work but anytime you want to clear out Pflugerville just let me know.
        Ed
        EGSG