Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TheFoods Placed a run and....

  • Joanne Comer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2010
      Yea for you!  jo/amick

      From: Hilton <Hilton@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 5:49:05 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TheFoods Placed a run and....

      Hello everyone!  We just wanted to touch base… we did plant another run on Saturday with 107 caches.  The prime reviewer was notified and we are starting to upload them.   It was a long day – we left at 7am and got home at 6pm.  That’s 11 hours of driving and finding places for caches.    We had planned on doing 200 but there just wasn’t enough power in Hilton’s back or my knee.  There won’t be many extra smiley’s on this run – maybe only 1  - you have to work for them this time!

      We want to thank everyone who gave us containers and especially 1st Sergeant for the last batch.  We will continue to place caches throughout the San Antonio extended area with more of the cache containers you all graciously donated!

      Be prepared for a long day of caching.  If you go in a group – feel free to sign a group name and let us know who you were J

      Happy Caching!!!

      Hilton, Jeanne and John

                  TheFoods

              70124513-06bd-46ee-a8b4-5c2a9af48960