Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CenTex T-Shirts

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2010
      Yes please
      CAA

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 12, 2010, at 10:28 AM, Melanie Dickerman <melanied@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I am all out of size small :(

      I do have mediums though.  Would you like those instead?

      Melanie

      On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:42, Cheryl <cheryl007@sbcglobal .net> wrote:

      Melanie,
      Is there anyway I can reserve 2 more small. If I need to I will send the money with Candy.
      Cheryl/ mom of Team Tracker

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:10 AM, "Mel" <melanied@austin.rr.com> wrote:

      I will have CenTex Tshirts available tonight at the Mixer Event in San Angelo. They are $8 each, $9.50 for sizes 2X and 3X. I need payment in cash please.

      I still have some extras if there is someone out there who wants one.

      Remember these are not only for those going to the Challenge!

      If you reserved a shirt and are not going to the Challenge I'll get that to you in the next few weeks.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)