Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching merit badge (almost nearly off icial) requirements

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010

      I just had a flash of an image for a merit badge design.... do you know who's working on that?

      (If not, no worries, it's not like I'm not way too busy)

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010
        I don't know but will ask for you.

        Peter/pksimmang

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010

          works for me... thanks

          BarbJ/Tygress

          > I just had a flash of an image for a merit badge design.... do you know who's working on that?
          > (If not, no worries, it's not like I'm not way too busy)

          Water Heater
          Some like it hot. Click now for a reliable new water heater!

        • theparksplace
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010
            As far as I know, it is someone (or some people) at the National office.

            I also had an idea for the badge.... a gps leaning against an opened ammo can where you can just see the "official geocache" on the side.

            If I can find out who is doing it, I will let the group know.

            theparksplace

            > works for me... thanks
            > BarbJ/Tygress

          • theparksplace
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010
              I just got a really quick reply from the National Headquarters. The would more than welcome any design ideas for the geocaching merit badge. The addresses that I have to e-mail them to are:

              Bob Scott (Bob.Scott@...); Chris Morrow (Chris.Morrow@...); and Diane Leicht (Diane.Leicht@...).

              I am assuming that they would want a graphic of any design submitted.

              theparksplace

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010
                One thing I forgot, they would like them by next week if possible.

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010
                  The official word from HQ on the design...

                  whatever is easiest for you all would be fine—a description, a pencil sketch, graphic, etc. I'll just leave it up to the designer to gather his thoughts along with your ideas and see what he comes up with.

                  So if you think you have an idea for the new merit badge, send it in to them.