Presentation Available on CD for Land Managers

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      I have a copy of a really professional Flash presentation which
      introduces Geocaching. It was written with Land Managers in mind. Bud
      Clews from NTGA is the author. If you have been thinking of talking
      to a land manager, asking permission for placing a geocache, or doing
      a presentation for any kind of local government or land manager, this
      is a great start. It would be a great intro to show to State Parks
      people if you have a cache to "grandfather" in (meaning you placed it
      and would like to ask permission after the fact).

      I have requested two more copies and will make them available to
      anyone who wants to check the presentation out and/or copy it.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy