I voted "other"

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      My comment is that I would like to see us formalize a group, but only
      after 1) we look at how established groups are doing it successfully;
      and 2) we have a large enough core group voting "yes" to support it
      without a bunch of good people being completely burned out. We
      definitely need a single "voice" with which to speak to government
      people and land managers.

      Candy