HiDude just keeps rollin!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 11 7:46 AM
      I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

      Congrats my friend!
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 11 7:49 AM

        Way to go, Paul!

        Russ the waterweasel

        I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

        Congrats my friend!

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 11 8:01 AM
          That's a great milestone!  Congratulations!

          On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:46 AM, semperquestio <sq@...> wrote:

          I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

          Congrats my friend!

        • Carlin
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 11 8:05 AM
            Geesh, I feel like I'm caching in molasses!  What a pace the Dude sets!   Congrats!

            Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:46 AM

          • shawnolsen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 11 8:31 AM
              Congrats Paul!!!
              Shawn/s6sputnik

              Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:46 AM

              I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

              Congrats my friend!

            • Jana Iannello
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 11 8:38 AM
                On 3/11/2010 10:31 AM, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                Hes' been BUSY!!! Woot!

                Congrats Paul!!!
                Shawn/s6sputnik

                Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:46 AM

                I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

                Congrats my friend!

              • Esther Lopez
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 11 8:45 AM
                  What Bigguy Likes About Austin.....

                  Each day brings another great milestone!!!    CONGRATULATIONS HIDUDE!!!!!

                    Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:46 AM

                    I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

                    Congrats my friend!

                  • David Campbell
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 11 10:55 AM
                      That's awesome Paul!!

                      David
                      SuperDave66

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Mar 11, 2010, at 9:50 AM, Dana Simmang <dana@...> wrote:

                      Congratulations!

                      Dana
                      aggiemd91

                      Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:46 AM

                      I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

                      Congrats my friend!

                    • Joanne A Comer

                        Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:46 AM

                        I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!

                        Congrats my friend!

                      • bcfroma
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 11 6:37 PM
                          Paul, way to go!! 16K, congrats.

                          Happy Caching,
                          Backwards Charlie from Austin

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sq@...> wrote:

                          > I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!
                          >
                          > Congrats my friend!

                        • PKSimmang
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 11 7:30 PM
                            Way to go!

                            Peter/pksimmang

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 12 6:31 AM

                              The man is a GOD!

                              (but I still write better logs) (=grin/wink=)

                              BarbJ/Tygress

                              > I just noticed that HiDude has passed the 16k mark!
                              >
                              > Congrats my friend!

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                 Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to: