New Alamo Area Council Geocaching Commitee e-mail

  • theparksplace
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      I just wanted to let everyone know that the AAC geocaching committee is not up and running. The address is AACBSA@.... We have also set up a geocaching account so be on the lookout for some caches from us soon.

      I was able to get a lot more information on what the big Oct event here in San Antonio will contain. We are definately going to need help to make it work. The committee will be meeting again (no geo event this time) to start planning the event.

      If anyone is interested, please contact me either through the AACBSA address or mine.

      Forrest
      theparksplace