Nuvi Voices

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 10:15 PM
      I'm not sure how many of you use Garmin Nuvi's, but it's what I use in my car. My colleague brought a new feature to my attention called Voice Studio. It's a free download in the Garmin Garage area of MyGarmin. You can download an application that allows you to customize the voice on your GPS with your or whoever's voice.  I haven't played with it yet, but his creativity was quite entertaining.

      Cheers,

      Jeri / JestrRulz