Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] xolotl

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 3 12:12 PM

      except they have to be 'watching' the event to get the note.

      I know, details, details....

      -B/tygress

      From: poulsen <poulsen@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] xolotl
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 12:10 PM

      Tygress

      Do you know who picked up Xiolotl at the Valentine's day meet. The site has been archived and te travel bug was listed as lost. Thanks for any help in finding it and getting it back on the road.

      Larry P

      Diet Help
      Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.