Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: CenTex T-Shirts!!! Need input quickly!

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010
      I know.  Perhaps my use of "team" wasn't appropriate.  I meant the CenTex team...  lol...
      So that we can tell each other from other regions who may be approaching...
      That was the purpose for the shirt that Melanie originally had made for all of us, right?  For CenTex cachers to wear....
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      From: Mel <melanied@austin. rr.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 2:46 PM

      There's not enough time to take everyone's order and get money and so forth but there is enough time for me to put up the money for the shirts and get them printed and then people pay me.

      I will probably order the shirts and have them available no matter what but it sure would be nice to have the sizes people want and a color that people are happy with.

      I'm putting in an order tomorrow for the shirts. What is up in the air is how many shirts I'll order and what color. They'll be at the Challenge for people to buy.

      I have heard people asking about the shirts at different events and just thought that this might be a good time to run an order.

      I don't want to step on the toes of anyone making Team plans. I just want to give people the opportunity to buy a CenTex shirt.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "electric_water_ boy" <electric_water_ boy@...> wrote:

      > I'd buy one just to have it, but my guess is there isn't enough time to make this happen.
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Melanie Dickerman" <melanied@> wrote:
      > >
      > > OK folks I am definitely stepping out of my comfort zone here so bear with
      > > me.
      > >

      > > I need input quickly!!!!
      > >

      > > For the Inks Lake Texas Challenge I designed (with lots input from this
      > > group and help from GrnBeret2b) T-Shirts for The Central Texas Geocachers.
      > > The design is the same one used on the main page of this Yahoo Group. The
      > > shirts themselves were light blue.
      > >

      > > I can get a reprint order for this shirt in by Friday March 12th if we act
      > > right now! I'd be doing a run of 50 to 75 of them. I the shirts will cost
      > > right around $8 each, $1.50 more for 2XL and 3XL ones. They will only come
      > > in adult sizes (Adult small = child XL).
      > >

      > > BIG question here! Do we stick with the light blue shirt or go with a light
      > > grey? The entire order has to be one color.
      > >

      > > Bigger question! Is there enough interest to keep me from having to give
      > > these away as Christmas gifts?
      > >

      > > Comments and discussion here on the group please. If you know you'll want
      > > one, send me an email (acclanman@) and tell me how many and what
      > > size. I have to have the order in by tomorrow morning so I will order what
      > > is requested and then make a guess at what people will buy later. If you
      > > would want a 2XL or 3XL you'll need to let me know by then for sure because
      > > I won't order extras of those.
      > >

      > > Melanie
      > >
      > > (ACCLanMan)

    • Nathaniel D

        There's not enough time to take everyone's order and get money and so forth but there is enough time for me to put up the money for the shirts and get them printed and then people pay me.

        I will probably order the shirts and have them available no matter what but it sure would be nice to have the sizes people want and a color that people are happy with.

        I'm putting in an order tomorrow for the shirts. What is up in the air is how many shirts I'll order and what color. They'll be at the Challenge for people to buy.

        I have heard people asking about the shirts at different events and just thought that this might be a good time to run an order.

        I don't want to step on the toes of anyone making Team plans. I just want to give people the opportunity to buy a CenTex shirt.

        Melanie
        (ACCLanMan)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "electric_water_ boy" <electric_water_ boy@...> wrote:

        > I'd buy one just to have it, but my guess is there isn't enough time to make this happen.
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Melanie Dickerman" <melanied@> wrote:
        > >
        > > OK folks I am definitely stepping out of my comfort zone here so bear with
        > > me.
        > >

        > > I need input quickly!!!!
        > >

        > > For the Inks Lake Texas Challenge I designed (with lots input from this
        > > group and help from GrnBeret2b) T-Shirts for The Central Texas Geocachers.
        > > The design is the same one used on the main page of this Yahoo Group. The
        > > shirts themselves were light blue.
        > >

        > > I can get a reprint order for this shirt in by Friday March 12th if we act
        > > right now! I'd be doing a run of 50 to 75 of them. I the shirts will cost
        > > right around $8 each, $1.50 more for 2XL and 3XL ones. They will only come
        > > in adult sizes (Adult small = child XL).
        > >

        > > BIG question here! Do we stick with the light blue shirt or go with a light
        > > grey? The entire order has to be one color.
        > >

        > > Bigger question! Is there enough interest to keep me from having to give
        > > these away as Christmas gifts?
        > >

        > > Comments and discussion here on the group please. If you know you'll want
        > > one, send me an email (acclanman@) and tell me how many and what
        > > size. I have to have the order in by tomorrow morning so I will order what
        > > is requested and then make a guess at what people will buy later. If you
        > > would want a 2XL or 3XL you'll need to let me know by then for sure because
        > > I won't order extras of those.
        > >

        > > Melanie
        > >
        > > (ACCLanMan)

      • Travis Parker
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010
          Mel...Please count me in for 4 XL shirts.  thanks

          Travis N Kim
          EngineerSFC & Haliades

          We've actually already confirmed with the company that ran the shirts the last time we did this that if we get the order in TOMORROW, we'll be able to pick up the t-shirts as we leave on Friday the 12th for the challenge.

          On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM, electric_water_ boy <electric_water_ boy@yahoo. com> wrote:

          I'd buy one just to have it, but my guess is there isn't enough time to make this happen.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Melanie Dickerman" <melanied@...> wrote:

          > OK folks I am definitely stepping out of my comfort zone here so bear with
          > me.
          >

          > I need input quickly!!!!
          >

          > For the Inks Lake Texas Challenge I designed (with lots input from this
          > group and help from GrnBeret2b) T-Shirts for The Central Texas Geocachers.
          > The design is the same one used on the main page of this Yahoo Group. The
          > shirts themselves were light blue.
          >

          > I can get a reprint order for this shirt in by Friday March 12th if we act
          > right now! I'd be doing a run of 50 to 75 of them. I the shirts will cost
          > right around $8 each, $1.50 more for 2XL and 3XL ones. They will only come
          > in adult sizes (Adult small = child XL).
          >

          > BIG question here! Do we stick with the light blue shirt or go with a light
          > grey? The entire order has to be one color.
          >

          > Bigger question! Is there enough interest to keep me from having to give
          > these away as Christmas gifts?
          >

          > Comments and discussion here on the group please. If you know you'll want
          > one, send me an email (acclanman@. ..) and tell me how many and what

          > size. I have to have the order in by tomorrow morning so I will order what
          > is requested and then make a guess at what people will buy later. If you
          > would want a 2XL or 3XL you'll need to let me know by then for sure because
          > I won't order extras of those.
          >

          > Melanie
          >
          > (ACCLanMan)

        • Melanie Dickerman
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

            I am going to put in the order for shirts tomorrow morning by 8:30.  Most likely they will be in the light blue.

            These people are guaranteed a shirt (or shirts) in the size(s) they requested.

            JestrRulz

            CADrake

            TheFoods

            Bigguy In Texas

            1Carlin

            SoftScienceOfficer

            BackRoadsGal

            If you even think you might want a shirt, please let me know what size you need so I’ll have it for you.

            Melanie

            (ACCLanMan)

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010

              The Tshirt order has been placed.  I’ll have them at the Challenge on Friday night. Sizes S-XL are $8 each, Sizes 2XL and up are $9.50 each.  I’ve order several extras.  If you would like to reserve any of those extra shirts email me at (acclanman@...) and I’ll do that for you.

              Remember these shirts are not only for the Texas Challenge.  Their great to wear at other geocaching events or anytime. So even if you are not going to the Challenge you can buy a shirt.

              These people have reserved shirts:

              JestrRulz

              CADrake

              TheFoods

              Bigguy In Texas

              1Carlin

              SoftScienceOfficer

              BackRoadsGal

              EngineerSFC

              AggieMD91 & pksimmang

              KitKat54

              ItsLoveInStereo

              Moosiegirl & The Outlaw

              DeafDillos

              GiGi  & JoJo

              Thanks folks for your quick response on this!

              Melanie

              (ACCLanMan)

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                I just saw thus thread and REALLY want shirts for my gang. I'm going to need 1 small 1 med 1large and 2xl
                Team tracker
                Cheryl
                PS we aren't going to the challenge but would be happy to get a check in the mail ASAP.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Mar 3, 2010, at 9:12 AM, "Melanie Dickerman" <melanied@...> wrote:

                The Tshirt order has been placed.  I’ll have them at the Challenge on Friday night. Sizes S-XL are $8 each, Sizes 2XL and up are $9.50 each.  I’ve order several extras.  If you would like to reserve any of those extra shirts email me at (acclanman@gmail. com) and I’ll do that for you.

[...]

                Comments and discussion here on the group please. If you know you'll want one, send me an email (acclanman@gmail. com) and tell me how many and what size. I have to have the order in by tomorrow morning so I will order what is requested and then make a guess at what people will buy later. If you would want a 2XL or 3XL you'll need to let me know by then for sure because I won't order extras of those.

                Melanie
                (ACCLanMan)

              • georabel6973
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                  Please Add my name to the list for a centex t-shirt

                  1--Lt blue shirt Size 3x

                  Dwayne Rabel / rabel6973

                  P.S if there are extras add them to the centex web page. I looked several time to see if there is local item posted to represent my caching community.