Fwd: [2010TexasChallenge-CenTex] Re: Recognition of team members

  • David Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 8:56 AM

      I vote bandanas - as already mentioned, they are cheap and can be seen from afar.

      David
      SuperDave66

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "cheryl_ann_1967" <cheryl_ann_1967@...>
      Date: March 2, 2010 10:16:35 AM CST
      To: 2010TexasChallenge-CenTex@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [2010TexasChallenge-CenTex] Re: Recognition of team members

      My vote would be the plan floresent bandanas. They are quick, easy, and cheap. I no Mr. Poo wants the password thing, but I think the bandanas are more fun and easy to spot from far away!