Re: lyni9 and gas409 hit 4000!!!!

  • softscienceofficer
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 7:03 AM
      Hooray!! Congrats you two! Off to Alaska!

      Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

      > Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue
      > Sunflowers cache! That's so awesome! Let's give them a cheer!
      >
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard

    • Carlin
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 7:36 AM
        Wow, that's HUGE!  Congrats!

        Carlin/1Carlin

        Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:47 AM
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] lyni9 and gas409 hit 4000!!!!

        Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

      • Pam Tobias
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2 7:43 AM
          I wanna be like them someday!  Actually I just want them to adopt me.  Actually I just want to stow away on their Alaska trip and pop out when we get to the first caching stop.  Surprise!!!

          Congrats Iris & Glen!  Have a wonderful trip!!

          Pam/pblt

          On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Mrs. Captain Picard wrote:

          Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

        • Dana Simmang
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2 9:47 AM
            Way to go!

            Dana
            aggiemd91

            On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:47 AM, "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

            Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

          • iris9
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 4 6:33 AM
              Thanks to everyone for your congratulations on our 4K find. It is great knowing all of you and we always enjoy seeing you at an event. If it had not been for the friendship, support and encouragement of all the wonderful Central Texas Geocachers, we probably would not have found the 4000 in 2 1/2 years. Thanks for all the great hides that made it possible. We are enjoying all the great places geocacheing shows us and looking forward to many more finds, and friends, in the years to come. Hope to see lots of you at the 2010 Texas Challenge in San Angelo.

              Lyni9 & Gas409
              Iris & Glenn