Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] lyni9 and gas409 hit 4000!!!!

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 7:01 AM

      Way to go indeed!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Mrs. Captain Picard"
      Sent: Mar 2, 2010 9:47 AM
      To: Central Texas Geocachers
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] lyni9 and gas409 hit 4000!!!!

      Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

    • softscienceofficer
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 7:03 AM
        Hooray!! Congrats you two! Off to Alaska!

        Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

        > Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue
        > Sunflowers cache! That's so awesome! Let's give them a cheer!
        >
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2 7:20 AM
          CONGRATS you two!!!!!!!

          BGTX

          Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

        • Carlin
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2 7:36 AM
            Wow, that's HUGE!  Congrats!

            Carlin/1Carlin

            Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:47 AM

            Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

          • Pam Tobias
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2 7:43 AM
              I wanna be like them someday!  Actually I just want them to adopt me.  Actually I just want to stow away on their Alaska trip and pop out when we get to the first caching stop.  Surprise!!!

              Congrats Iris & Glen!  Have a wonderful trip!!

              Pam/pblt

              On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Mrs. Captain Picard wrote:

              Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

            • Dana Simmang
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2 9:47 AM
                Way to go!

                Dana
                aggiemd91

                On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:47 AM, "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

              • iris9
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 4 6:33 AM
                  Thanks to everyone for your congratulations on our 4K find. It is great knowing all of you and we always enjoy seeing you at an event. If it had not been for the friendship, support and encouragement of all the wonderful Central Texas Geocachers, we probably would not have found the 4000 in 2 1/2 years. Thanks for all the great hides that made it possible. We are enjoying all the great places geocacheing shows us and looking forward to many more finds, and friends, in the years to come. Hope to see lots of you at the 2010 Texas Challenge in San Angelo.

                  Lyni9 & Gas409
                  Iris & Glenn