Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] lyni9 and gas409 hit 4000!!!!

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010

      woo woo! I KNEW they/you were CLOSE!!!!

      YAY!!!!

      BarbJ/tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...>
      To: Central Texas Geocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] lyni9 and gas409 hit 4000!!!!
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:47:36 -0600

      Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010

        Way to go indeed!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

      • softscienceofficer
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
          Hooray!! Congrats you two! Off to Alaska!

          Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

          > Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue
          > Sunflowers cache! That's so awesome! Let's give them a cheer!
          >
          > Julie
          > Mrs. Captain Picard

        • Esther Lopez
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
            CONGRATS you two!!!!!!!

            BGTX

            Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

          • Carlin
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
              Wow, that's HUGE!  Congrats!

              Carlin/1Carlin

              Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:47 AM

              Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

            • Pam Tobias
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
                I wanna be like them someday!  Actually I just want them to adopt me.  Actually I just want to stow away on their Alaska trip and pop out when we get to the first caching stop.  Surprise!!!

                Congrats Iris & Glen!  Have a wonderful trip!!

                Pam/pblt

                On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Mrs. Captain Picard wrote:

                Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

              • Dana Simmang
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
                  Way to go!

                  Dana
                  aggiemd91

                  On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:47 AM, "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                  Those crazy kids lyni9 and gas409 (Iris and Glen) hit 4000 on my Big Blue Sunflowers cache!  That's so awesome!  Let's give them a cheer!

                • iris9
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 4, 2010
                    Thanks to everyone for your congratulations on our 4K find. It is great knowing all of you and we always enjoy seeing you at an event. If it had not been for the friendship, support and encouragement of all the wonderful Central Texas Geocachers, we probably would not have found the 4000 in 2 1/2 years. Thanks for all the great hides that made it possible. We are enjoying all the great places geocacheing shows us and looking forward to many more finds, and friends, in the years to come. Hope to see lots of you at the 2010 Texas Challenge in San Angelo.

                    Lyni9 & Gas409
                    Iris & Glenn