Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
      On 3/1/2010 6:17 PM, Lee Dedear wrote:

      Woot! Congratulations!

      Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)

      I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).

      --Lee
      "Suchmann"

      From: "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@ yahoo.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Suchmann Milestone!!! !!
      Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 05:10:10 -0000

      I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

      Congrats!!!! !

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
         CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

        What it lacks in speed it makes up for in duration. =smile=

        barbj/tygress

        Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

        BarbJ/Tygress

        I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

        Congrats!!!! !

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
           CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

           http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

        Home Improvement Projects
        Do it right the first time. Click to find contractors to work on your home improvement project.

      • arnaud.geo
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
          Lee, congratulations! I think I am going at about the same speed! I just started a year later! :-) I like to think that we are gourmet cachers! Taking time to savour every bite... cache! :-)

          Arnaud... SoaringEagle

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:

          > Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)
          >
          > I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).
          >
          > --Lee
          > "Suchmann"

        • Matthew A
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
            Welcome to the 1K milestone mark. I hope you found a memorable cache for such an number.

            Matthew mda_taz