Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] s6s6 ...hundred

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Raise the Roof!!!!!

      On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Jim <budlah@...> wrote:

      Experiencing Rock withdrawls (don't mis-read that), I checked up to catch up, since it has been Rolling fast and hard the last few days...

      Along the way, I noticed that we have another milestone...
      S6sputnik reached 600!!
      Congrats to Shawn!

    • Carlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        Cheers!

        Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 10:34 AM
        Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] s6s6 ...hundred

        :) thanks I thought I could sneak under the radar!!!

        Caching onward toward 700....and 1000 by Christmas!!! !

        Cheers to all,

        Shawn/S600sputnik