Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] s6s6 ...hundred

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010

      woowoo!

      BarbJ/Tygress
      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "Jim" <budlah@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] s6s6 ...hundred
      Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:10:32 -0000

      Experiencing Rock withdrawls (don't mis-read that), I checked up to catch up, since it has been Rolling fast and hard the last few days...

      Along the way, I noticed that we have another milestone...
      S6sputnik reached 600!!
      Congrats to Shawn!

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      Love Spell
      Click here to light up your life with a love spell!

    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        :) thanks I thought I could sneak under the radar!!!

        Caching onward toward 700....and 1000 by Christmas!!!!

        Cheers to all,

        Shawn/S600sputnik
        In a message dated 3/1/2010 10:30:26 A.M. Central Standard Time, budlah@... writes:

        Experiencing Rock withdrawls (don't mis-read that), I checked up to catch up, since it has been Rolling fast and hard the last few days...

        Along the way, I noticed that we have another milestone...
        S6sputnik reached 600!!
        Congrats to Shawn!

      • Mrs. Captain Picard