s6s6 ...hundred

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Experiencing Rock withdrawls (don't mis-read that), I checked up to catch up, since it has been Rolling fast and hard the last few days...

      Along the way, I noticed that we have another milestone...
      S6sputnik reached 600!!
      Congrats to Shawn!
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010

        woowoo!

        BarbJ/Tygress
        Experiencing Rock withdrawls (don't mis-read that), I checked up to catch up, since it has been Rolling fast and hard the last few days...

        Along the way, I noticed that we have another milestone...
        S6sputnik reached 600!!
        Congrats to Shawn!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Love Spell
        Click here to light up your life with a love spell!

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
          :) thanks I thought I could sneak under the radar!!!

          Caching onward toward 700....and 1000 by Christmas!!!!

          Cheers to all,

          Shawn/S600sputnik
          In a message dated 3/1/2010 10:30:26 A.M. Central Standard Time, budlah@... writes:

          Experiencing Rock withdrawls (don't mis-read that), I checked up to catch up, since it has been Rolling fast and hard the last few days...

          Along the way, I noticed that we have another milestone...
          S6sputnik reached 600!!
          Congrats to Shawn!

        • Mrs. Captain Picard