Re: Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
      What I like is the improvisation to create the photo. Well done using items presently on hand!

      Congrats Suchmann!!
      I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

        Pssst -- GC1ZA0YGreat Flaming Ball of Cache (not Great Balls of Fire) -- and, yeah, GREAT picture!

        Me? I'm terrible about keeping my statistics in mind, so those milestones go zipping past! Oh, yeah!

        Again, great show!

        BarbJ/Tygress

        What I like is the improvisation to create the photo.  Well done using items presently on hand!

        Congrats Suchmann!!
        I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
        >
        > Congrats!!!!!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Nutrition

      • Lee Dedear
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
          Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)

          I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).

          --Lee
          "Suchmann"

          Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

          BarbJ/Tygress

             http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
             CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

             http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

        • Mrs. Captain Picard

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

                What it lacks in speed it makes up for in duration. =smile=

                barbj/tygress

                Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

                BarbJ/Tygress

                I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                Congrats!!!! !

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                   CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                   CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                   http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                Home Improvement Projects
                Do it right the first time. Click to find contractors to work on your home improvement project.

              • arnaud.geo
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                  Lee, congratulations! I think I am going at about the same speed! I just started a year later! :-) I like to think that we are gourmet cachers! Taking time to savour every bite... cache! :-)

                  Arnaud... SoaringEagle

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:

                  > Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)
                  >
                  > I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).
                  >
                  > --Lee
                  > "Suchmann"

                • Matthew A
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
                    Welcome to the 1K milestone mark. I hope you found a memorable cache for such an number.

                    Matthew mda_taz