Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

  • Carlin
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
      Yeah, great memorable milestone AND cache....(weren't we just talking about that cache Wayne's non event)??  Congratulations!!!

      Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:10 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

      I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

      Congrats!!!! !

    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
        Slow and steady gets the job done!  I know that some of those caches were found in some amazing places around the world, and that makes it extra cool!
        Congratulations!

        On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

        Congrats!!!!!

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
          What I like is the improvisation to create the photo. Well done using items presently on hand!

          Congrats Suchmann!!
          I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

            Pssst -- GC1ZA0YGreat Flaming Ball of Cache (not Great Balls of Fire) -- and, yeah, GREAT picture!

            Me? I'm terrible about keeping my statistics in mind, so those milestones go zipping past! Oh, yeah!

            Again, great show!

            BarbJ/Tygress

            What I like is the improvisation to create the photo.  Well done using items presently on hand!

            Congrats Suchmann!!
            I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

            > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
            >
            > Congrats!!!!!

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Nutrition

          • Lee Dedear
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
              Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)

              I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).

              --Lee
              "Suchmann"

              Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

              BarbJ/Tygress

                 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                 CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                 CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                 http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

            • Mrs. Captain Picard

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

                    What it lacks in speed it makes up for in duration. =smile=

                    barbj/tygress

                    Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                    Congrats!!!! !

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:
                       CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                       CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                       http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                    Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                    Home Improvement Projects
                    Do it right the first time. Click to find contractors to work on your home improvement project.

                  • arnaud.geo
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                      Lee, congratulations! I think I am going at about the same speed! I just started a year later! :-) I like to think that we are gourmet cachers! Taking time to savour every bite... cache! :-)

                      Arnaud... SoaringEagle

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:

                      > Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)
                      >
                      > I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).
                      >
                      > --Lee
                      > "Suchmann"

                    • Matthew A
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
                        Welcome to the 1K milestone mark. I hope you found a memorable cache for such an number.

                        Matthew mda_taz