Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

  • Carlin
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
      Yeah, great memorable milestone AND cache....(weren't we just talking about that cache Wayne's non event)??  Congratulations!!!

      Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:10 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

      I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

      Congrats!!!! !

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

        Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

        BarbJ/Tygress

        I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

        Congrats!!!!!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
          Slow and steady gets the job done!  I know that some of those caches were found in some amazing places around the world, and that makes it extra cool!
          Congratulations!

          On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

          I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

          Congrats!!!!!

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
            What I like is the improvisation to create the photo. Well done using items presently on hand!

            Congrats Suchmann!!
            I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

              Pssst -- GC1ZA0YGreat Flaming Ball of Cache (not Great Balls of Fire) -- and, yeah, GREAT picture!

              Me? I'm terrible about keeping my statistics in mind, so those milestones go zipping past! Oh, yeah!

              Again, great show!

              BarbJ/Tygress

              What I like is the improvisation to create the photo.  Well done using items presently on hand!

              Congrats Suchmann!!
              I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
              >
              > Congrats!!!!!

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

              Nutrition

            • Lee Dedear
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)

                I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).

                --Lee
                "Suchmann"

                   http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                   CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                   CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                   http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

              • Mrs. Captain Picard

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

                      What it lacks in speed it makes up for in duration. =smile=

                      barbj/tygress

                      Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

                      BarbJ/Tygress

                      I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                      Congrats!!!! !

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                         (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                         CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                         CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                      Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                      Home Improvement Projects
                      Do it right the first time. Click to find contractors to work on your home improvement project.

                    • arnaud.geo
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                        Lee, congratulations! I think I am going at about the same speed! I just started a year later! :-) I like to think that we are gourmet cachers! Taking time to savour every bite... cache! :-)

                        Arnaud... SoaringEagle

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:

                        > Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)
                        >
                        > I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).
                        >
                        > --Lee
                        > "Suchmann"

                      • Matthew A
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
                          Welcome to the 1K milestone mark. I hope you found a memorable cache for such an number.

                          Matthew mda_taz