Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

      Way to go, Suchmann!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: bigguy9211116
      Sent: Feb 28, 2010 11:10 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

      I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

      Congrats!!!! !

    • Carlin
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
        Yeah, great memorable milestone AND cache....(weren't we just talking about that cache Wayne's non event)??  Congratulations!!!

        Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:10 PM

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

          Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

          BarbJ/Tygress

          I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

          Congrats!!!!!

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
            Slow and steady gets the job done!  I know that some of those caches were found in some amazing places around the world, and that makes it extra cool!
            Congratulations!

            On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

            I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

            Congrats!!!!!

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
              What I like is the improvisation to create the photo. Well done using items presently on hand!

              Congrats Suchmann!!
              I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

                Pssst -- GC1ZA0YGreat Flaming Ball of Cache (not Great Balls of Fire) -- and, yeah, GREAT picture!

                Me? I'm terrible about keeping my statistics in mind, so those milestones go zipping past! Oh, yeah!

                Again, great show!

                BarbJ/Tygress

                What I like is the improvisation to create the photo.  Well done using items presently on hand!

                Congrats Suchmann!!
                I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
                >
                > Congrats!!!!!

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                Nutrition

              • Lee Dedear
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                  Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)

                  I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).

                  --Lee
                  "Suchmann"

                     http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                     CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                     CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                     http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                  Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                • Mrs. Captain Picard

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

                        What it lacks in speed it makes up for in duration. =smile=

                        barbj/tygress

                        Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

                        BarbJ/Tygress

                        I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                        Congrats!!!! !

                        <*> Your email settings:
                           Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                           http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                           (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:
                           CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                           CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                           http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                        Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                        Home Improvement Projects
                        Do it right the first time. Click to find contractors to work on your home improvement project.

                      • arnaud.geo
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                          Lee, congratulations! I think I am going at about the same speed! I just started a year later! :-) I like to think that we are gourmet cachers! Taking time to savour every bite... cache! :-)

                          Arnaud... SoaringEagle

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:

                          > Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)
                          >
                          > I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).
                          >
                          > --Lee
                          > "Suchmann"

                        • Matthew A
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
                            Welcome to the 1K milestone mark. I hope you found a memorable cache for such an number.

                            Matthew mda_taz