Re: Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

  • bcfroma
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
      Congrats!! That is a great cache to have showing up on your milestone list. When is the party event to celebrate this great occasion?

      Happy caching,
      Backwards Charlie from Austin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
      >
      > Congrats!!!!!

    • Dana Simmang
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
        Congratulations!  Can't wait to see that milestone myself!

        Dana

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

          Way to go, Suchmann!

          Russ the waterweasel

          I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

          Congrats!!!! !

        • Carlin
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
            Yeah, great memorable milestone AND cache....(weren't we just talking about that cache Wayne's non event)??  Congratulations!!!

            Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:10 PM

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

              Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

              BarbJ/Tygress

              I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

              Congrats!!!!!

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

            • Mrs. Captain Picard
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                Slow and steady gets the job done!  I know that some of those caches were found in some amazing places around the world, and that makes it extra cool!
                Congratulations!

                On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                Congrats!!!!!

              • Jim
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                  What I like is the improvisation to create the photo. Well done using items presently on hand!

                  Congrats Suchmann!!
                  I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

                    Pssst -- GC1ZA0YGreat Flaming Ball of Cache (not Great Balls of Fire) -- and, yeah, GREAT picture!

                    Me? I'm terrible about keeping my statistics in mind, so those milestones go zipping past! Oh, yeah!

                    Again, great show!

                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    What I like is the improvisation to create the photo.  Well done using items presently on hand!

                    Congrats Suchmann!!
                    I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                    > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
                    >
                    > Congrats!!!!!

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:

                    Nutrition

                  • Lee Dedear
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                      Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)

                      I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).

                      --Lee
                      "Suchmann"

                         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                         (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                         CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                         CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                      Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                    • Mrs. Captain Picard

                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

                            What it lacks in speed it makes up for in duration. =smile=

                            barbj/tygress

                            Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

                            BarbJ/Tygress

                            I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                            Congrats!!!! !

                            <*> Your email settings:
                               Individual Email | Traditional

                            <*> To change settings online go to:
                               http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                               (Yahoo! ID required)

                            <*> To change settings via email:
                               CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                               CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                               http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                            Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                            Home Improvement Projects
                            Do it right the first time. Click to find contractors to work on your home improvement project.

                          • arnaud.geo
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                              Lee, congratulations! I think I am going at about the same speed! I just started a year later! :-) I like to think that we are gourmet cachers! Taking time to savour every bite... cache! :-)

                              Arnaud... SoaringEagle

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:

                              > Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)
                              >
                              > I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).
                              >
                              > --Lee
                              > "Suchmann"

                            • Matthew A
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
                                Welcome to the 1K milestone mark. I hope you found a memorable cache for such an number.

                                Matthew mda_taz