Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suchmann Milestone!!!!!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
      Awesome congrats!

      In a message dated 2/28/2010 11:10:36 P.M. Central Standard Time, bigguy9211116@... writes:

      I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

      Congrats!!!! !

    • bcfroma
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
        Congrats!! That is a great cache to have showing up on your milestone list. When is the party event to celebrate this great occasion?

        Happy caching,
        Backwards Charlie from Austin

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
        >
        > Congrats!!!!!

      • Dana Simmang
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
          Congratulations!  Can't wait to see that milestone myself!

          Dana

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

            Way to go, Suchmann!

            Russ the waterweasel

            I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

            Congrats!!!! !

          • Carlin
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
              Yeah, great memorable milestone AND cache....(weren't we just talking about that cache Wayne's non event)??  Congratulations!!!

              Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:10 PM

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

                Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

                BarbJ/Tygress

                I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                Congrats!!!!!

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

              • Mrs. Captain Picard
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                  Slow and steady gets the job done!  I know that some of those caches were found in some amazing places around the world, and that makes it extra cool!
                  Congratulations!

                  On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM, bigguy9211116 <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                  I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                  Congrats!!!!!

                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                    What I like is the improvisation to create the photo. Well done using items presently on hand!

                    Congrats Suchmann!!
                    I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010

                      Pssst -- GC1ZA0YGreat Flaming Ball of Cache (not Great Balls of Fire) -- and, yeah, GREAT picture!

                      Me? I'm terrible about keeping my statistics in mind, so those milestones go zipping past! Oh, yeah!

                      Again, great show!

                      BarbJ/Tygress

                      What I like is the improvisation to create the photo.  Well done using items presently on hand!

                      Congrats Suchmann!!
                      I must admit, I'm starting to wonder about that fourth digit....

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                      > I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.
                      >
                      > Congrats!!!!!

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                         (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:

                      Nutrition

                    • Lee Dedear
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
                        Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)

                        I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).

                        --Lee
                        "Suchmann"

                           http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                           (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:
                           CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                           CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                           http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                        Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                      • Mrs. Captain Picard

                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010

                              What it lacks in speed it makes up for in duration. =smile=

                              barbj/tygress

                              Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!! Congrats on your entry to the 4-digit club. Now you can call yourself a Serious(ly addicted) Cacher....

                              BarbJ/Tygress

                              I just noticed that Suchmann reached his 1000 find at "Great Balls of Fire" over the weekend.

                              Congrats!!!! !

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                 Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to:
                                 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
                                 (Yahoo! ID required)

                              <*> To change settings via email:
                                 CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                                 CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                                 http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                              Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

                              Home Improvement Projects
                              Do it right the first time. Click to find contractors to work on your home improvement project.

                            • arnaud.geo
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 3, 2010
                                Lee, congratulations! I think I am going at about the same speed! I just started a year later! :-) I like to think that we are gourmet cachers! Taking time to savour every bite... cache! :-)

                                Arnaud... SoaringEagle

                                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:

                                > Thanks, everyone! It's been a long time coming: seven years to get to 1000. Now that's only one cache every 2 1/2 days--you couldn't call that a SERIOUS addiction, could you? Could you? (Denial, denial!)
                                >
                                > I'd like to thank the Academy, and all those cache hiders who made my milestone possible. And I'd really like to have a party, but March is completely out of the question. Since I'll be so busy in March, it might be April before I find #1001, and that would be a cool one to celebrate too. I'd like that one to be Boobie Girdlebuns because Julie holds a special place in my caching heart. Maybe a month is long enough to get that missing first redirector back in place (hint, hint).
                                >
                                > --Lee
                                > "Suchmann"

                              • Matthew A
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 4, 2010
                                  Welcome to the 1K milestone mark. I hope you found a memorable cache for such an number.

                                  Matthew mda_taz